itin mortgage loan
Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) loans are for borrowers who do not have Social Security numbers. Borrowers with ITIN cards can qualify for a mortgage as long as they meet the eligibility requirements. This loan product is a full doc non-QM mortgage offering flexibility for individuals residing in the United States.
- Loans up to $2.5 million, Minimum loan of $125,000
- One year seasoning for foreclosure, short sale or deed-in-lieu
- Two years seasoning for bankruptcy
- Primary home only
- Up to 50% DTI
- Non-warrantable condos allowed
- One unit only
- Purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Loan amounts greater than or equal to $1,500,000, a borrower paid second appraisal must be obtained
Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) loans are for people who are not eligible for Social Security numbers. ITIN loan requirements can vary by lender. Borrowers who use ITIN cards for identification and tax purposes should call a lender to discuss requirements and eligibility.
Yes. These loans require documentation and information to determine a borrower’s eligibility. Documentation and information needed will vary based on a borrower’s circumstances. A lender can advise on what is needed to qualify for this loan type.